Elcar Sprinklershas installed lawn irrigation sprinkler systems for over 22 years. Our professional installation crew has the expertise and experience to do the job right the first time. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
A sprinkler system is only as good as the design and installation. A poorly designed and installed sprinkler system often proves to be less desirable than no system at all. Elcar Sprinklersoffers quality installation and trained personnel.
We use a trenchless method of installation. Instead of tearing up the yard with a trencher, our machine neatly pulls the piping under the ground. It makes a small slit in either the dirt or grass, which after a few weeks of watering disappears. This method allows for the absolute minimum disturbance and damage to the property.
This also allows us to accommodate both seeded and sodded yards. All heads will be placed to their proper heights. If you have a seeded or soon to be seeded yard the heads will stick up about a ½ “. If you are going to sod, they will stick up about 1 ½ “. If you already have grass, they will be set flush to the thatch layer. The sprinkler system will be designed for head to head coverage, which means that each head will spray as far and to the next head in sequence. This method allows you to have overlapping coverage and assures that no spot of lawn goes uncovered. The valves will be located in small, underground vaults in strategically placed areas. The computer will be installed in the garage for easy access. Upon completion of the system all heads will be adjusted to spray their designated areas. The controller will be programmed with specific durations to coincide with the time (season) of the year. The customer will be educated on the system and operation of the computer. Lastly, but very importantly to both us and our customers is the clean up and restoration of the property. We take tremendous pride in picking up all leftover dirt, grass, debris, clippings, and garbage. We mend all dug up areas and slits from the machine to the best of our ability. Next to customer satisfaction, leaving the property as if it was when we first came is priority #1.
We, atElcar Sprinklershave compiled a list of things to look for when purchasing a new lawn sprinkler system to assist you in making your decision. Whether or not you purchase a sprinkler system from our company, these helpful tips should insure that the system you do purchase would do the job required for proper watering.
HOW TO CHOOSE A CONTACTOR
- HAS THE COMPANY BEEN IN BUSINESS AT LEAST FIVE YEARS?
- DOES THE COMPANY MAKE A DRAWING TO SCALE ON THE LAYOUT OF YOUR SPRINKLER SYSTEM?
- DOES THE COMPANY KEEP ALL ORIGINAL PLANS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE AND SERVICE?
- IS THE PERSON DRAWING AND DESIGNING YOUR SPRINKLER SYSTEM A REGISTERED IRRIGATOR?
- HAS THE COMPANY CHECKED YOUR WATER PRESSURE AND METER SIZE AND MADE ALLOWANCES FOR PRESSURE REDUCTION IN NEW AND GROWING AREAS?
- WILL THE COMPANY USE THE PROPER BACKFLOW DEVICE PER STATE CODE AND TAKE OUT THE NECESSARY PERMITS WITH THE CITY?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF EQUIPMENT IS TO BE INSTALLED?
- HAVE YOU RECEIVED A COPY OF ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES?
- DOES THE COMPANY HAVE A COMPLETE SERVICE DEPARTMENT?
- HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR LOCAL AREA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU?
- DOES THE COMPANY HAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE?